- 2023 City of Om Signature Bracelet
2023 City of Om Signature Bracelet
"A safe and welcoming community that encourages you to embrace your individuality and show up exactly as you are. Through mindful movement, and meditation we will find support in one another, and grow stronger together." This is City of Om 2023.
Handmade with good vibes and...
- Prehnite: provides serenity and safety in your environment
- Smoky Quartz: encourages you to remain positive and increases resilience
- Lilac Amethyst: empowers you and brings balance into your life
- Citrine: boosts your personal power and inner strength
- Agates (white & grey): help you find clarity in your life and gently show you the truth
Show your support for City of Om by wearing your Signature Bracelet at the festival and throughout the year.
We believe in supporting amazing communities, which is why $3 from each bracelet is donated to Indigenous Arts Collective. Through education and arts, the organization engages, [re]connects and empowers Indigenous women by promoting the transfer and conservation of cultural knowledge in safe and inclusive spaces.
Ordering online can be tricky and we want to make sure that your bracelet fits perfectly. To help you find your size, measure the circumference of your wrist. And then pick your size.
Ex: a wrist measuring 17cm would take a Small for a close fit or a Medium for a loose fit.
X-Small: 27 beads - approx. 16.5cm
Small: 29 beads – approx. 17.5cm
Medium: 31 beads – approx. 18.5cm
Large: 33 beads – approx. 19.5cm
X-Large: 35 beads - approx. 20.5cm
If you have any questions regarding sizing, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stones are 6mm each. Strong elastic (.8mm). Custom-made laser engraved charm (10mm).
Free pickup at City of Om on June 3, 2023 (Moon Child Mala's booth) by selecting "pick up in store" or shipping options available at checkout.